Saturday, February 9, 2008

One time when I was 8 years old, I had my first boyriend, Tristan. Me and him were friends at first, but then Avery, his previous girlfriend at the time, dumped him because she was too short. Not long after that, I saw this one film about global warming, I got all worked up about the flood, and for some reason, since Tristan and I were best friends, we decided we stick together during this time. I explained by the time we were about 25 the flood would happen.
"We better be together through this flood, otherwise the other one will forget." Tristan suggested. At the time, it seemed pretty logicaly explained, and so I just decided to go with the idea. Tristan and I both said, "We would have to get married." And that did it. We told a lot of people we were getting married to one another, and everyone seemed to act like we were stupid. I one day suggested we moved to where it was safer, in Austrailia.
I told my mom about this and she goes, "Minnesota was never going to be flooded in the first place." And then, I regretted my suggestions to him. It was done. But I kept it going during my PLAY date with Tristan, me and him were whispering about whether or not we should tell his mom about the whole moving to Austrailia, and being married. (By the way, we were in the car) His mom says, " What's the word back there?" And finally, I just tell her.
"We're getting married and moving to Austraia, on account of the global warming flood. I know, eww. But we've got to stick together, or else one of us will forget about the flood."
His mom says, "Oh, I'll remember."

No comments: